- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am a United States citizen.
- I am not making this contribution on behalf of a corporation, union, or any other entity.
- I am not a current employee or contract employee of the MO Attorney General's office, nor have I been so employed in the past 90 days.
- Neither I personally nor any entity which I control has litigation presently pending against the MO Attorney General’s office nor has had such litigation resolved by that office within the last 90 days.
- I am not a lawyer, a law firm that employs a lawyer, or a registered lobbyist personally engaged in current litigation against the MO Attorney General's office, nor have I represented any entity engaged in such litigation in the past 90 days.
Contributions or gifts to Missourians for Kander are not tax deductible. Contributions are limited to $2,700 per individual to Missourians for Kander, designated to the general election. Federal law prohibits contributions from corporations, labor organizations and national banks; from any person contributing another person's funds; from foreign nationals who lack permanent resident status; and from federal government contractors. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. To make a donation by mail, please send a check made out to "Missourians for Kander" to: P.O. Box 548 Columbia, MO 65205