Please join us for the Annual Chili, Cornbread, & Cole Slaw Cook-off during the Water Hill Music Festival.
* Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
* Ann Arbor Community Center, 625 North Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI (just South of Summit Street).
* Purchase your tickets below or consider becoming a sponsor. $10 in advance. $10 for students & seniors. $15 at the door.
* Admission includes 25 chili selections, cornbread, cole slaw, delicious salad, beverages, voting privileges, 300 to 400 friends, a few kegs of beer, 4 live bands, & 2 MC's. Details below.
* For more info, to volunteer, or to enter contact Hedieh "Heddy" Briggs 734-904-4264.
* To sponsor contact Chairman Mike Henry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-559-5558.
Both the Water Hill Music Festival and Ann Arbor Dems Chili Cook-off were founded in 2011. Now into the 4th year for both events -- the City of Ann Arbor enjoys a wonderful start to spring with good chili and good music for all.
In addition to the cornbread challenge -- we've added 7 vegan/vegetarian entries, entries from local restaurant chefs, & a NEW cole slaw competition. Come out to judge entries submitted by local Democrats.
Here's the Chili Cook-off stage lineup:
1. DJ Charlie Munk
2. Master of Ceremonies - Harlin Newcomb
3. Live music by Shema
4. Numerous speakers, candidates, & elected officials.
Please join us!
Click to visit our website www.annarbordems.org.
ActBlue provides a unique way for you to make your voice echo in the corridors of power. Please support them with a 10% tip when you contribute.