- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- ActBlue Civics is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize social welfare giving. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (617) 517-7600. Alternatively, our report detailing our programs, a financial summary, and the percentage of contributions dedicated to our purpose, along with a copy of our license, may be obtained from the following state agencies: FLORIDA (registration #CH48620) -- Division of Consumer Services 800-435-7352 www.800helpfla.com; GEORGIA (registration pending) -- contact ActBlue Civics; MARYLAND (registration pending) -- Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401; NEW JERSEY (registration pending) -- Attorney General, 973-504-6215, www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm; NEW YORK (registration pending) -- Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271; NORTH CAROLINA (registration #SL010079) -- State Soliciting Licensing Branch, 888-830-4989; PENNSYLVANIA (registration pending) -- Department of State, 800-732-0999; VIRGINIA (registration pending) -- Office of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218; WASHINGTON (registration #38989) -- Secretary of State, Charities Division, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 800-332-4483; WISCONSIN (registration pending) -- contact ActBlue Civics. Registration with and reporting to these agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of ActBlue Civics.
- This contribution is made from my own funds or the funds of an authorizing corporation or other entity, and the funds are not being provided by any other person or entity.
Contributions or gifts to Mayors Against Illegal Guns Action Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162(e).
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by ActBlue Civics.
Contributions or gifts made to other organizations through ActBlue Civics are likewise not deductible.