Log in to contribute fast with ActBlue Express
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a foreign national, federal contractor, national bank, or corporation chartered by an act of Congress
- I understand that contributions or gifts to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee are not tax deductible.
An individual can contribute as much as $32,400 per calendar year to the DCCC's general fund for use at the DCCC's sole discretion. All amounts in excess of this (up to another $32,400) will be for the DCCC’s recount fund and will be used to pay expenses in connection with election recounts and contests. Donations to the recount fund will not be used for the purpose of influencing a federal election, and do not count against the contributor's biennial aggregate limit.
Can we count on you?
Double-down on your commitment to support President Obama's agenda and defeat Republicans in 2012 by making your gift a monthly contribution.
By clicking “Make it monthly”, you are signing up for a monthly contribution.
Your Contribution is Processing, Please leave us a tip?
ActBlue is a political non-profit dedicated to building online contribution software and giving it away to Democratic campaigns so they can concentrate on winning.
Right now, Republicans are racing to build a counter to ActBlue. Your tip of 10% or more will give thousands of Democratic campaigns the technology they need to win.