- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- ActBlue Civics is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize social welfare giving. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling (617) 517-7600. Alternatively, our report detailing our programs, a financial summary, and the percentage of contributions dedicated to our purpose, along with a copy of our license, may be obtained from the following state agencies: FLORIDA (registration #CH48620) -- Division of Consumer Services 800-435-7352 www.800helpfla.com; GEORGIA (registration pending) -- contact ActBlue Civics; MARYLAND (registration pending) -- Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401; NEW JERSEY (registration pending) -- Attorney General, 973-504-6215, www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm; NEW YORK (registration pending) -- Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271; NORTH CAROLINA (registration #SL010079) -- State Soliciting Licensing Branch, 888-830-4989; PENNSYLVANIA (registration pending) -- Department of State, 800-732-0999; VIRGINIA -- Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218; WASHINGTON (registration #38989) -- Secretary of State, Charities Division, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 800-332-4483; WISCONSIN (registration pending) -- contact ActBlue Civics. Registration with and reporting to these agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of ActBlue Civics.
- This contribution is made from my own funds or the funds of an authorizing corporation or other entity, and the funds are not being provided by any other person or entity.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Contributions to Friends of Mark Warner are limited to $5,400 per individual ($2,700 for the primary election and $2,700 for the general election) and federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute $10,000 ($5,000 for the primary election and $5,000 for the general election). Spouses (including legally married same-sex couples) may contribute $10,400 ($5,200 each) by one check drawn from a joint account and signed by both individuals.
Shaheen for Senate, 1010 Vermont Ave. NW, Suite 814, Washington, DC 20005
Contributions or gifts to Center for American Progress Action Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162(e).
Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by ActBlue Civics.
Contributions or gifts made to other organizations through ActBlue Civics are likewise not deductible.