Oregon Working Families Party - Federal Account

Make a contribution or join as a Oregon WFP Sustainer

And THE FIRST $50 is Free! Oregonians can get a tax credit for giving political contributions – it’s called the Oregon Political Tax Credit. You can give up to a total of $50 annually (or $100 for a couple) to political parties or candidates, and get it fully refunded on your taxes. 

It’s free to you, but it helps us keep the lights on. Your financial support is what enables us to fight for good jobs, good schools, and affordable health care for all Oregonians. So donate to the Working Families Party – and get it back on your taxes!

To become a monthly sustainer, just be sure to select the "make this a monthly contribution" box when you fill out your card info!

Corporate contributions to the Oregon Working Families Party's federal committee are prohibited by law. Contributions to the Committee are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Paid for by the Oregon WFP Federal Committee and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Contribution rules

  1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am at least eighteen years old.
  5. I am not a federal contractor.

By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to ActBlue's terms & conditions.