Log in to contribute fast with ActBlue Express
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I understand that contributions or gifts to the DCCC are not tax deductible.
An individual can contribute as much as $33,400 ($66,800 per couple) per calendar year to the DCCC’s general fund for use at the DCCC’s sole discretion. The next $100,200 of an individual’s contribution will be for the DCCC’s building fund. All amounts in excess of this, up to the legal limits, will be for the DCCC’s recount fund.