- I am at least eighteen years old.
- ActBlue Civics is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize social welfare giving. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (617) 517-7600. Alternatively, our report detailing our programs, a financial summary, and the percentage of contributions dedicated to our purpose, along with a copy of our license, may be obtained from the following state agencies: FLORIDA (registration #CH48620) -- Division of Consumer Services 800-435-7352 www.800helpfla.com; GEORGIA (registration #CH012404) -- contact ActBlue Civics; MARYLAND (registration #32940) -- Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401; NEW JERSEY (registration pending) -- Attorney General, 973-504-6215, www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm; NEW YORK (registration pending) -- Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271; NORTH CAROLINA (registration #SL010079) -- State Soliciting Licensing Branch, 888-830-4989; PENNSYLVANIA (registration #106113) -- Department of State, 800-732-0999; VIRGINIA -- Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218; WASHINGTON (registration #38989) -- Secretary of State, Charities Division, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 800-332-4483; WISCONSIN (registration pending) -- contact ActBlue Civics. Registration with and reporting to these agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of ActBlue Civics.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- This contribution is not from a currently registered federal lobbyist or foreign agent.
- This contribution is not from a corporation.
- If this contribution is from an individual, I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States or if this contribution is from an organization, such as a partnership, that the organization is not a foreign government or foreign political party, is not organized under the laws of a foreign country, and does not have its principal place of business in a foreign country.
Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162(e).
Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by ActBlue Civics.
Contributions or gifts made to other organizations through ActBlue Civics are likewise not deductible.