- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I understand that New York State law requires that a contribution be in my name and be from my own funds. I hereby affirm that this contribution is being made from my personal credit card account, billed to and paid by me for my personal use, and having no corporate or business affiliation; and is not being made as a loan.
- If a contributor has business dealings with the City as defined in the Campaign Finance Act, such contributor may contribute only up to $250 for city council, $320 for borough president, and $400 for mayor, comptroller, or public advocate.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
We cannot accept: contributions from corporations, partnerships or
limited liability companies (LLCs); cash contributions that are more
than $100; any contributions over $4,950. *If a contributor has
business dealings with the City as defined in the Campaign Finance
Act, the contribution limit is $400.
State law prohibits making a contribution in someone else’s name,
reimbursing someone for a contribution made in your name, being
reimbursed for a contribution made in your name, or claiming to have
made a contribution when a loan is made.