Brand for House District 19A

Goal thermometer

In the month of March, I am seeking 200 contributions of $50 or more. Thanks to the Minnesota Political Contribution Refund program, you can give $50 per person ($100 per married couple). Minnesota refunds up to $50 per calendar year of contributions made by an eligible voter. I will give you a receipt and a rebate form to send in.

It's that simple!

If we all come together we can do more to achieve a cleaner, brighter future for all Minnesotans!

Contribution rules

  1. I am at least eighteen years old.
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  5. Lobbyists registered in Minnesota are prohibited from making a contribution to a candidate for the legislature or for constitutional office during a regular session of the legislature, unless the contribution is made to a candidate in a legislative special election.

By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to ActBlue's terms & conditions.