Join the Los Angeles Women's Collective Political Action Committee

Join us in 2020.


The Los Angeles Women’s Collective has raised $1.2 Million for women candidates since Trump's election. By collecting our resources together, our intimate community of women has become a coveted destination for any national politician traveling through California.


Founders Circle

  • $5000/year
  • $1000 PAC contribution
  • 4 x $1000 direct donations to LAWC candidate events in 2020


Members Circle

  • $2500/year
  • $500 PAC contribution
  • 2 x $1000 donations to LAWC candidate events in 2020


*For both levels, once you’ve hit your commitment for the year, you can attend all other events without donation.


*The donation you make to the PAC goes into our general fund and 90% goes directly to candidates. The remaining 10% is spent on legal compliance and event costs.

Contribution rules

  1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am at least eighteen years old.
  5. I am not a federal contractor.

By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to ActBlue's terms & conditions.