Support the Union County (NC) Democratic Party

Please support the Union County (NC) Democratic Party. Funds are needed to:

  • Maintain our web site
  • Publish materials
  • Educate voters about upcoming elections
  • Teach voters how to deal with the new voting legislation so that everyone who wants to cast a vote has the ability and opportunity to do so
  • Assist local Democrats to obtain the voter IDs that will be required in 2016
  • Assist our local candidates
  • Spread the news about the Republican efforts to reverse all the progressive strides to make North Carolina and Union County a great place to work and live
  • Open headquarters

Your contribution now in any amount will be appreciated.

You also have the option to set up a donation amount that can be drafted each month for any number of months

By signing up to give the Union County (NC) Democratic Party just $5 a month through November 2016, your financial support will help us build a strong infrastructure so we can elect & support local municipal & district candidates, and elect fair judges. There is so much at stake the next election & your monthly contribution of $5, $10, $25 or more will help us secure victory for out Party!

We appreciate your support as we start our march to take back control of our local and State Government and help send Democrats to Washington.

Contribution rules

  1. I am at least eighteen years old.
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am not a lobbyist registered in North Carolina
  4. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  5. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

Paid for by ActBlue ( and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.