2nd Congressional District DFL (MN)

Give $50, get $50 back ($100 for married couples)

The state's Political Contribution Refund program is back for 2018. You are allowed to get one rebate for he calendar year for up to $50 for an individual, $100 for a couple.

  1. Donate.
  2. We mail you a receipt.
  3. You fill out the rebate form and mail it to the state with the receipt..
  4. The state mails you a refund check in a few weeks.

Please help us elect more Democrats in Minnesota's Second Congressional District

Contribution rules

  1. I am at least eighteen years old.
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to ActBlue's terms & conditions.