Donate to Tina Folch for MN Legislature

Minnesotans can give $50 and be refunded each calendar year! As an individual, you may donate $50 to my campaign, or $100 as a married couple, and receive a REFUND in that amount through the MN Political Contribution Refund program. After you donate, I will promptly send you tax refund information. (Minnesotan's can only take advantage of the $50 refund once per year.)

Contribution rules

  1. I am at least eighteen years old.
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

Paid for by ActBlue ( and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.